This weeks club notes includes information on all fixtures and training sessions this week, also information on admission for the Border Cup Semi-Final, click on the link to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 07/11/16
- Everyone at the football club would like to wish joint manager Joe McMahon and wife to be Louise Curran all the best for their up and coming wedding on Saturday and wishing you both a life time of happiness and joy.
- Downpatrick play their Border Cup Semi-Final on Wednesday night against Immaculata in Seaview, the kick off is at 7.30pm. The admission charge for this game is £5.00 for adults and £3.00 for concessions. On Saturday we welcome neighbours Drumaness Mills to Rosconnor in the league, kick off is at 2.00pm
- The seconds welcome Tollymore United to Dunleath on Saturday afternoon in the league, this match kicks off at 2.00pm, and all support welcome.
- The under 19’s will look to get back to winning ways this Saturday after last weekend demolition in the Shield by Linfield, this week they play Ballymena in Fullerton Park, this match kicks off at 11.00am.
- The under 16’s play Lurgan Celtic on Saturday morning at Ballymacoss, this match is in the league and kicks off at 9.30am.
- In the Downpatrick Youth League the under 15’s travel to play Castlewellan on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 10.30am at Bann Road Playing Fields.
- The under 13’s are in NIBFA Cup action on Saturday morning, they welcome Warrenpoint Town to Dunleath in the second round, this match kicks off at 11.00am. All support welcome.
- The 9-a-side development team has two fixtures on Saturday morning, the first match against Coney Island kicks off at 9.45am and the second match against Castlewellan Town kicks off at 10.35am; both these matches are in Dunleath.
- The Mini Soccer section returns to the normal hours on Sunday 6th November, coaches will be in touch later in the week to inform all kids of what times they play this wee.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training returns on Monday 7th November, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.