This weeks club notes includes information on the upcoming matches and training sessions this week, click on the link below to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 06-03-17
- This Saturday we travel to play Rathfriland Rangers at Iveagh Park in the league, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The seconds are also at home on Saturday, they welcome Newcastle Swifts to Dunleath, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- Training for the ladies continues on Monday night, all players are asked to be at the Red High 3G pitch for 6.50pm for training to start prompt at 7.00pm, please bring a bottle of water. All old and new players are welcome.
- The under 16’s play are in cup action this Saturday morning, they play Lisburn Distillery in the quarter-final, kick of is 11.15am in Wallace Park.
- The under 15’s have a free week this Saturday.
- The under 13’s play Tollymore on Saturday morning in the semi-final of the cup, this match kicks of at 9.30am in Dromore.
- The 9-a-side development team play Ballynahinch Olympic in the first game and Rossglass County in the second game on Saturday morning in Dunleath.
- The Mini Soccer continues on Sunday morning, the coaches will contact the players about what times they play at.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training also continues on Monday nights, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.