Click on the link below to read this weeks club notes, these include details of the men’s opening fixtures, the ladies fixture and our mini soccer training…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 08/08/16
- Training for our mini soccer age groups started on Monday 8th August from 6.30pm – 7.30pm in St Dillon’s Avenue Pitch, this will continue until Monday 19th September, all old and new players are welcome. The Mini Soccer training is for children born in 2009 (6 year olds) to children born in 2006 (11 year olds), all children must wear football boots and shinguards. Please ensure each child is dressed for the weather. For more information please contact Paul Moore 07549 661772
- Downpatricks league campaign kicks off on Saturday 13th August with a home fixture against Shankill United, kick off is 2.00pm and then a home fixture to neighbours Ardglass on Tuesday 16th August, this match kicks off at 6.30pm
- Downpatrick FC are running a 100 club with the first draw due to be held on the last Saturday of October, you pay £10.00 a month by Standing Order, pick a number between 1 & 100 and each month a draw is done for three prizes – 1st – £250.00, 2nd £150.00 & 3rd £100.00, for more information please contact Mark Murphy 07738 637702.
- Downpatrick Ladies return to league action on Wednesday 10th August, they host Comber Rec Ladies in Dunleath, this match kicks off at 7.30pm
- Training for all our underage teams has begun, all old and new players are welcome to St Dillon’s Avenue Pitch. For information on training times and days please contact Paul Moore 07549 661772.