Talent Show Deadline info, weekend fixtures for all teams, click on link below to finf out all the information…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 26/10/15
- The deadline for out Talent Competition is FRIDAY 30th OCTOBER, with the opportunity to win £500.00. Can you sing like Beyonce, dance like Michael Flately or tell jokes like top comedian Peter Kay then why not check out our website and Facebook page for more details. The winner of the talent show will win £500.00. For more information contact Kerry Fisher 07918 641992. This talent show has no age restriction so anyone can audition. Please e-mail: email@example.com with the following information 1) Full Name 2) Date of Birth (if under 16) 3) Type of Act 4) Contact Number.
- The first team welcome Crumlin Star this Saturday to Rosconner, kick off is 00pm.
- The seconds travel to play Newcastle Swifts in the Bobby Dalzell Cup in Donard Park this Saturday, kick off is 1.30pm. The club would like to thank Tels Confectionery, Downpatrick for sponsoring last Saturday’s match. If any business is interested in sponsoring a match please contact Tony McShane 07716 583990.
- The club are seeking volunteers to help with our ever growing Youth Section; we know time is precious so if you can only commit to 1 hour a week we can work with that. The club needs volunteers to help produce press releases, write match reports, looking after our club website & social media sites, taking registrations and fees, organising fundraisers or Social Events, Coach the kids or help with our Qualified Coaches to take a session. If you’re interested in helping out please feel free to contact Tony McShane 07716 853990 or Paul Moore 07549 661772.
- The ladies section was rocked with the news that joint manager Mark Leahy has decided to step down from his role with the ladies due to work and family commitments. Mark has been associated with the ladies from the beginning and will be sorely missed, everyone at the club especially the ladies would like to thank Mark for all his work and endeavour he has given the club for the last fifteen years.
- Girls Only Training continues on Monday nights, this training is for girls aged 7 year old to 15 years old and will be taken by fully qualified female coaches. From Monday 26th the groups will be dividing up, Primary School children (7 year olds – 10 year) olds will train from 00pm – 7.00pm and Secondary School children (11 year olds – 15 year olds) will train from 7,00pm – 8.00pm. (Please ensure your child is dressed for the weather, it can get very cold). All sessions will be structured and focused on developing player’s skills and techniques. If you want to know more please contact Paul Moore the football club’s Youth Development Officer 07549 661772.
- PLEASE NOTE, we will be holding two Parents Meetings on Monday 2nd November from 15pm – 6.45pm for the girls in the first hour and from 7.15pm – 7.45pm for the girls who train in the second hour. Its important that ALL parents attend these meetings.
- The under 14’s are in league action this Saturday in the Lisburn League, they play Willowbank, this match is at Wallace Park and kicks off at 11.30am. The under 15’s will be looking to get back to winning ways on Saturday, they play North End at Glenmore Park, kick off is at 9.30am.
- The under 13’s, 9-a-side’s on Saturday morning and the Mini Soccer on Sunday morning have no matches this weekend due to Halloween. We would urge all our members to stay safe over the half term period.
- Training on a Monday night for our mini section continues on Monday night from 6.00pm – 7.00pm in the Red High, this training is aimed for 4 year olds to 10 year olds. All old and new players are welcome, if you would like more information please contact Paul Moore on 07549 6617