This weeks club notes include information on the weeks matches and training details, click on the link below to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 13-03-17
- Everyone at the club would like to wish our Ladies coach Michelle Madine a speedy recovery as she recuperates from a medical procedure. We hope it won’t be too long before she is back putting the ladies through their paces.
- This Saturday we begin a series of home fixtures at Rosconnor Park starting with welcoming Crumlin United in the league, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The seconds have a free week this weekend, last Saturday saw them finish on the wrong end of a thirteen goal thriller by a scoreline of 8 – 5. The Downpatrick goal scorers were Terry Rooney double, Barry Treacy, Shane Matheson and Nathan McShane.
- Training for the ladies continues on Monday night, all players are asked to be at the Red High 3G pitch for 6.50pm for training to start prompt at 7.00pm, please bring a bottle of water. All old and new players are welcome.
- The under 16’s have a free week this Saturday.
- The under 15’s have a free week this Saturday.
- The under 13’s play Lisburn Ladies on Saturday morning, this match is at Barbour Playing Fields with a 9.30am kick off.
- The 9-a-side development team also have a free week this Saturday morning due to it being the St Patrick’s weekend.
- The Mini Soccer continues on Sunday morning, the coaches will contact the players about what times they play at.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training also continues on Monday nights, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.