Click on the link below to read this weeks club notes including the exciting announcement of the Building Better Lives Fitness Programme coming in the New Year….
Club Notes – Week Beginning 14/12/15
- Starting Monday 4th January we are delighted to bring you ‘Building Better Lives – Exercise & Weight Management Programme’, this programme is open to anyone, there is no limit on age, sex or ability. It’s also open to non-members of Downpatrick FC, do you want that extra motivation to help get fitter and shed some pounds then check out the football clubs website for more details downpatrickfc.co.uk
- Santa Clause came to visit the club on Sunday 13th in Murphy’s Bar from 2.00pm – 3.00pm, a big thank you to all who attended, photo’s will be going up on the website soon.
- Downpatrick firsts travel to play Championship 2 side Dundela this Saturday in the Intermediate Cup, this match kicks off at 1.30pm. If any business is interested in sponsoring a match please contact Tony McShane 07716 583990.
- This Saturday the seconds welcome Mourne Rovers to Dunleath in the last league game of 2015, kick off is at 00pm.
- Please note that Monday 14th December was the final night for training before Christmas for all youth teams and mini soccer age groups, training will start again on Monday 4th
- The under 15’s play Shankill Juniors in the league on Saturday, this match is at Ballymacoss and kicks off at 30am.
- The under 13’s are in league action this Sunday morning, they play Celtic Bhoys at 10.30am.
- The 9-a-side development team are also in action this weekend, they play Newcastle at 30am and Dromara Village at 10.20am in Dunleath on Saturday morning.
- Training on a Monday night for our mini section continues on Monday night from 00pm – 7.00pmin the Red High, this training is aimed for 4 year olds to 10 year olds. All old and new players are welcome, if you would like more information please contact Paul Moore on 07549 661772. (Please ensure your child is dressed for the weather, it can get very cold).