This weeks club notes include information on upcoming fundraisers, weekend fixtures and training session, click on the link below to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 13/02/17
- The senior teams of the football club are holding a Night of The Races in Murphy’s Bar on Saturday 25th February, first race starts at 7.30pm. All support welcome.
- The first team are in action this Saturday, they travel to play Derriaghy in the league, and this game kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The seconds play welcome Newcastle Swifts this Saturday for a league game in Dunleath Playing Fields, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- Training for the ladies switches to Monday nights, all old and new players are welcome. Players are asked to report to the 3G pitch at the Red High promptly at 7.00pm and bring a bottle of water.
- The under 15’s girls travel to play Comber Rec girls on Sunday afternoon, this game kicks off at 2.30pm.
- The under 16’s play Lurgan Celtic on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 9.30am in Moira.
- The under 15’s return to league action on Saturday morning when they play Rossglass County in Dunleath, kick off is at 9.30am.
- The under 13’s play Lurgan Town on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 9.30am in Dromore.
- The 9-a-side development team are in action on Saturday morning, they play Celtic Bhoys in their first match of the morning at 10.10am and then Tollymore at 10.35am.
- The Mini Soccer continues on Sunday morning, the coaches will contact the players about what times they play at.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training also continues on Monday nights, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.