This weeks club notes including information on fixtures and training, click on the link below…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 21/03/16
- The committee would like to thank everyone who who contributed to a successful night of the races last Saturday night in Murphy’s Bar & Restaurant, from all those who bought horses and attended the event, the sponsors of the races – The Arkle Bar, Quailer’s Taxi’s and Murphy’s Bar. We would also like to thank Mark, Bartley and the staff of Murphy’s Bar for use of their premises and support from the staff.
- Everyone at the football club would like to wish a speedy recovery to the club’s under 15 player Caolain Logue who is due to undergo knee surgery today (Wednesday), we all hope you will be back on the pitch in no time.
- The firsts play Shorts FC in the fourth round of the Clarence Cup this Saturday away from home, kick off for this match is 1.30pm.
- On Monday night the under 15’s provided a stern pre-season test for the ladies team in a highly entertaining game, more information on the ladies pre-season matches will follow shortly.
- With this weekend being Easter there is very little action for the youth teams with only the 9-a-side Development squad in action on Saturday morning, they play Celtic Bhoys at 9.55am and Dromara Village at 10.20am in Dunleath.
- There is no mini soccer this Sunday and no training for any age group on Monday 28th March, we would like to wish all our players and their families a Happy Easter.