This weeks notes include details of all the fixtures for the clubs teams this week, click on the link to find out more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 19/09/16
- Downpatrick FC are running a 100 club with the first draw due to be held on the last Saturday of October, you pay £10.00 a month by Standing Order, pick a number between 1 & 100 and each month a draw is done for three prizes – 1st – £250.00, 2nd £150.00 & 3rd £100.00, for more information please contact Mark Murphy 07738 637702.
- Downpatrick first team travel to play neighbours Ardglass in the league this Saturday, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- Downpatrick Athletic play Newcastle Swifts in Donard Park on Saturday, this league match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- Downpatrick are still looking for sponsors for this years strip so if any businesses are interested please contact Tony McShane 07716 853990.
- Downpatricks under 19’s return to action on Saturday morning when they play Portadown in Fullerton Park, this match kicks off at 11.00am. All players are asked to train Tuesday and Thursday this week.
- The under 16’s have no fixture this weekend, everyone at the club would like to wish the u16’s manager Billy Logue Good Luck as he travels over to Germany to take part in the Berlin Marathon.
- The under 13’s are in league action this Saturday morning, they play Lisburn Ladies at Drumbo, this game kicks off at 11.15am.
- The under 15’s will be looking to build on last weeks result when they play Castlewellan at the Bann Road pitches this Saturday, kick off is 10.50am.
- The 9-a-side development team are continuing to prepare for the start of their development games later in the month, the players have been training away and have a few friendly games lined up.
- Mini Soccer Training continues on Monday nights from 6.30pm to 7.30pm in St Dillon’s Avenue Pitch, all old and new players are welcome. Membership was due on 5th The Mini Soccer training is for children born in 2009 (6 year olds) to children born in 2006 (11 year olds), all children must wear football boots and shin guards. Please ensure each child is dressed for the weather. For more information please contact Paul Moore 07549 661772.