To read this weeks club notes click on the link below…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 07/09/15
- Training on a Monday night for our mini section continues on Monday night from 6pm to 7pm in the Red High, this training is aimed for 4 year olds to 10 year olds. All old and new players are welcome, if you would like more information please contact Paul Moore on 07549 661772.
- The first team return to league action this Saturday when they travel to play Derriaghy, kick off is 2.00pm. We would like to thank Alexander, Reid & Frazer Estate Agents for sponsoring last Saturday’s match. If any business is interested in sponsoring a match please contact Tony McShane on 07716 853990.
- Downpatrick has teamed up with KLAS Management to bring an Exercise and Weight Management Programme to the town. This ten week programme will be delivered by fully qualified coaches and focuses on how we look after our health through two distinct areas – Exercise and Education. The programme caters for all types of abilities, ages and people with disability, it encourages and motivates you to change your habits on a manageable basis to help improve your overall health. The club will be hosting some information sessions in the next few weeks, keep an eye on these club notes, our website (www.downpatrickfc.co.uk) and our Social Media sites for further updates.
- Membership for ALL senior players is now due, players are asked to pay £20.00 to their managers asap.
- The seconds travel welcome Ballyvea to Dunleath this Saturday in the league, kick off is 2.00pm.
- The under 14’s are in league action this Saturday in the Lisburn League, they play TW Bragga in Drumbo, kick off is 11.30am. The under 15’s play tonight in their first game of the season, they play Lurgan Celtic at Lisburn Leisure Plex, kick off is 6.30pm.
- The under 13’s kick off their season this Sunday morning, they play Rossglass at 11.30am