This weeks club notes includes details of the weeks training sessions, weekend fixtures, upcoming fundraisers, click on the link to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 13/02/17
- The senior teams of the football club are holding a Night of The Races in Murphy’s Bar on Saturday 25th February, anyone interested in buying a horse (£10.00 each) or sponsoring a race (£25.00 each) feel free to contact Tony McShane 07716 853990 or Mark Murphy 07738 637702.
- The first team are in action this Saturday, they travel to play Ards Rangers in the league, and this game kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The seconds play welcome Killough this Saturday for a league game in Dunleath Playing Fields, this match kicks off at 2.00pm. They will be looking to build on last Saturday’s impressive victory over neighbours Celtic Bhoys, Downpatrick won 2 nil with the goals coming from Tony McIlhone and Sean McMahon.
- Training for the ladies switches to Monday nights, all old and new players are welcome. Players are asked to report to the 3G pitch at the Red High promptly for 00pm and bring a bottle of water.
- The under 19’s are back in action after a fortnights break, they play Willowbank at Ballymacoss, this match kicks off at 11.00am.
- The under 16’s have a free week this Saturday morning.
- The under 15’s have a free week this Saturday morning, training is on as normal on Monday night.
- The under 13’s play North End on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 11.15am in Barbour Playing Fields.
- The 9-a-side development team are back in action on Saturday morning, they play Kilmore Rec in their first match of the morning at 10.10am and then Newcastle at 10.35am.
- The Mini Soccer continues on Sunday morning, the coaches will contact the players about what times they play at.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training also continues on Monday nights, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.