This weeks club notes include information on the clubs fixtures and training times, click on the link to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 14/11/16
- Downpatrick return to league action on Saturday after their recent cup exploits and last Saturday’s postponement when they travel to play against Immaculata, the kick off is at 2.00pm.
- The seconds travel to play Tollymore United in the league on Saturday afternoon in Bear Park, this match kicks off at 2.00pm, and all support welcome.
- After last weeks draw against Ballymena the under 19’s play Newry City this Saturday morning at Ballymacoss, the match kicks off at 11.00am.
- The under 16’s play Hillsborough Boys on Saturday morning at Ballymacoss, this match is in the league and kicks off at 11.00am.
- In the Downpatrick Youth League the under 15’s play Rossglass County in Dunleath on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 9.30am.
- The under 13’s bowed out of the NIBFA Cup on Saturday morning at the hands of Warrenpoint Town by a scoreline of 3 – 5. Downpatricks goals were scored by John Mahoney and a Shea Stratton double. The under 13’s return to league action on Saturday morning when they play Hillsborough Colts at 9.30am in Barbour Playing Fields.
- The 9-a-side development team has no fixtures this Saturday morning due to the transfer test, we would like to take this opportunity to wish all our players Good Luck in the tests.
- The mini soccer continues on Sunday morning at the Red High, the coaches will be in touch about who’s playing at what time.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training returns on Monday 7th November, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.