This weeks fixtures and training information is contained in our club notes, click on the link below to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 15/02/16
- Downpatrick firsts are in league action this Saturday when they travel to play Immaculatta kick off is 2.00pm. If any business is interested in sponsoring a match please contact Tony McShane 07716 583990.
- Downpatrick FC Ladies are now looking for a new manager, the ladies play in the Division 1 South and will be looking to push on after last seasons improved efforts which saw them finish third, if your interested in the job please contact Tony McShane on 07716853990.
- This next match for the seconds is an away fixture to Annalong Swifts, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- Downpatrick FC ladies pre-season has started, the ladies train on a Monday night from 7.00pm – 8.00pm at the Red High.
- The under 15’s play Windmill Stars on Saturday morning at Wallace Park. The under 14’s are also in league action, they play TTBS at Ballymacoss, both games kick off at 9.30am.
- The under 13’s will be hoping to play two weeks in a row this Sunday morning when they play Castlewellan Town in Dunleath, kick off is at 10.30am.
- The 9-a-side development squad return to action this Saturday, they play Kilmore Rec 9.30am and Portaferry at 9.55am in Dunleath.
- Training on a Monday night for our mini soccer will start on Monday 4th January from 6.00pm – 7.00pm in the Red High, this training is aimed for 4 year olds to 10 year olds. All old and new players are welcome, if you would like more information please contact Paul Moore on 07549661772. (Please ensure your child is dressed for the weather, it can get very cold).