This weeks club notes includes all the details of the matches and training sessions which are on, click on the link to find out when they are on and come out and support our teams…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 20-03-17
- This Saturday we welcome local neighbours Drumaness Mills to Rosconnor in the league, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The seconds travel to play league leaders Ballyvea this Saturday in the league, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- Training for the ladies continues on Monday night, all players are asked to be at the Red High 3G pitch for 6.50pm for training to start prompt at 7.00pm, please bring a bottle of water. All old and new players are welcome.
- The 100 Club Draw for March is on this Saturday 25th in Murphy’s Bar, those with numbers and money outstanding are urged to get it in this week to ensure their number is included in the draw.
- The under 16’s travel to Dromore this Saturday to play Lurgan Town in the league, this game kicks off at 9.30am.
- The under 15’s are back in league action this Saturday after not having a fixture since the end of February. This week they welcome Newcastle to Dunleath with a 10.50am kick off.
- The under 13’s earned a hard fought victory last Saturday when they defeated Lisburn Ladies in the league by one goal to nil with the goal coming from Martin Steele. This Saturday they are in Supplementary Cup action against Lisburn Distillery at Barbour Playing Fields, this match kicks off at 11.15am.
- The 9-a-side team play Ballynahinch Olympic on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 11.25am before they play Tollymore in the second game and kicks off at 11.50am.
- The Mini Soccer continues on Sunday morning, the coaches will contact the players about what times they play at.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training also continues on Monday nights, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.