This weeks club notes includes details of all the teams fixtures and training times as well as details of this months 100 Club Draw
Club Notes – Week Beginning 21/11/16
- The second 100 Club draw is on this Saturday 26th November in Murphy’s Bar and Restaurant, anyone who still owes this month’s money can they please pay before Saturday. The draw will take place after the first team game.
- Downpatrick welcome Lisburn Rangers to Rosconner on Saturday afternoon in the league, this game kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The seconds are also at home on Saturday when the entertain Ballyvea in Dunleath Park, this game also kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The under 19’s play Ballinamallard on Saturday morning at Ballymacoss, this match kicks off at 11.00am.
- The under 16’s will be hoping to bounce back to winning ways this weekend when they play Cammlough Rovers in Dromore, this match kicks off at 9.30am.
- The under 15’s have a free week this week and will return to action on Saturday 3rd
- The under 13’s drew two all on Saturday morning with Hillsborough Colts, this Saturday they play Lisburn Ladies in Glenmore, this match kicks off at 9.30am.
- The 9-a-side development team has no fixtures this Saturday morning due to the transfer test, we would like to take this opportunity to wish all our players Good Luck in the tests.
- The mini soccer continues on Sunday morning at the Red High, the coaches will be in touch about who’s playing at what time.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training returns on Monday 7th November, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.