Club Notes – Week Beginning 22/04/19
- Everyone at the football club would like to wish the under 17’s Good Luck this Saturday when they play Aquinas Star at Seaview in the Second Shield Final. This game kicks off at 3pm, all support welcome.
- The 100 Club Draw for April will be held on Monday 29th April at the mini soccer training, all those who have a number in the draw need to pay their money to a committee member or leave it in Murphy’s Stores by 5pm on Monday. If you haven’t paid you’re not entered in the draw.
- Downpatrick ladies league campaign kicks off on Wednesday night, the ladies have been promoted to the Championship and travel to play Lisburn Rangers, this match kicks off at 7.30pm. Good Luck for the season ahead.
- The senior team have four fixtures remaining, starting with an away trip to Shankill United this Thursday night, this match kicks off at 6.30pm. Then on Saturday they welcome Albert Foundry to Rosconnor, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The under 15’s play their final league game this Saturday when they travel to play Ballynahinch Olympic at Kilmore playing fields. This match kicks off at 9.30am. Then on Wednesday 1st May they play Coney Island in the Cup Final, this match is in Dunleath and kicks off at 7.45pm. All support welcome.
- The under 12’s (2007’s) play Lurgan Town on Saturday morning in another 11-a-side, this match is at Dromore and kicks off at 9.30am
- The 2008’s continue their preparations for next weeks’ cup final when they play Lower Maze on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 11.00am at the Lisburn Leisureplex.
- Our Mini Soccer training will return on Monday 29th April from 6.00pm – 7.00pm at the St Dillon’s Avenue pitch. This training is for children born in the following years 2009, 2010 & 2011. Players are asked to dress for the weather, wear football boots and shin guards. All old and new players are welcome. For more information contact Paul Moore on 07549 661772.
- Training for our 2012 and 2013 age groups will return on Monday 29th April from 6.00pm – 7.00pm at the St Dillon’s Avenue pitch, please note that children will be outdoors and it’s important they are dressed for the weather and are wearing shin guards and football boots.