Click on the link below to read this weeks Club Notes which includes details of this weeks fixtures for all teams…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 28/03/16
• As the first team enter into their busy period of fixtures all players are asked to attend training, with the amount of fixtures to be played in a few weeks the whole squad will be needed. First up for the first team is a local derby away to Kilmore Rec on Thursday 31st March, kick off is 6.15pm before we welcome Shankill United to Rosconner on Saturday 2nd April, kick off for this match is 2.00pm.
• We would like to thank Paschal Fitzpatrick Painters for sponsoring last Saturday’s match, if any business would like to sponsor a match please contact Tony McShane on 07716 853990.
• After our successful Building Better Lives Fitness and Training Programme before Easter, plans are in place for another programme after the holidays, keep an eye on these notes, the club’s website (www.downpatrickfc.co.uk) or our Social Media pages for further information.
• Ladies pre-season training this week is on Thursday at 7.00pm and Sunday at 1.30pm on Sunday in Dunleath. Training will return to normal next week on Monday and Wednesday nights from 7.00pm. Monday nights at the Red High 3G pitch and Wednesday nights to be confirmed.
• All youth players are reminded that their final instalment of training fees are now due, coaches will be in contact with the details soon.
• The Lisburn League teams return to action this Saturday after the holidays, the under 14’s play TW Braga at Glenmore, this game kicks off at 9.30am. The under 15’s play title favourites Portadown Youth at Ballmacoss, this game kicks off at 11.15am.
• The under 13’s are in cup action this Sunday, they play Kilmore Rec in Dunleath, this match kicks off at 10.30am.
• The 9-a-side development squad continue their fixtures on Saturday morning, the play against Coney Island (10.50am) and Rossglass County (11.15am) in Dunleath.
• Mini Soccer returns this Sunday morning at the 3G pitch in the Red High, the coaches will be in contact before the weekend with all the information.
• Mini Soccer training is back after the short Easter break on Monday night at the 3G pitch in the Red High and indoors for the u6’s in the De La Salle High School. All old and new players are welcome, for more information please contact Youth Development Officer Paul Moore 07549 661772.