This weeks notes include information on our upcoming Soccer Funweek and Annual Golf Day, also the ladies fixture this week, click on the link to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 18/07/16
- This years Soccer Funweek starts on Monday 25th July until Friday 29th July from 6.30pm – 8.30pm in St Dillon’s Avenue pitch for children aged 5 years old to 12 years old. The cost for the week is £15.00 for the 1st child in a family, £10.00 for the 2nd child in the family and £7.50 for a third child. Please see website for more information or contact Paul Moore on 07549 661772 or Tony McShane 07716 853990.
- Downpatrick’s Annual Golf Day is on Friday 22nd July at St Patrick’s Golf Course, tee of times are available from Mark Murphy 07738 637702 or at The Golf Hut. Like last years competition we are holding this competition in association with Knockevin Special School. We are pleased to announce Pretty Please Beauty and Spa Therapies are sponsoring our Hole-in-One competition which gives you the chance to win £10,000 in cash. An added feature to this year’s Golf Day is the Juvenile Competition, this is open to members and non-members, and it runs from 9.30am – 11.30am and costs £5.00. Music after all the golf is over will be provided by the Chancers.
- Downpatrick Ladies welcome Valley Rangers Ladies to Dunleath on Wednesday night, this match kicks off at 7.30pm and all support welcome.
- Training for all our underage teams has begun, all old and new players are welcome to St Dillon’s Avenue Pitch. For information on training times and days please contact Paul Moore 07549 661772.
- Downpatrick FC are looking for new coaches/volunteers, you can help out by managing or coaching a team, by co-ordinating the Social Media or our club Website. We are dedicated to putting our coaches/volunteers through Coach Education Courses, any equipment or gear will be provided by the football club. If your interested in coaching and/or volunteering you are more than welcome to attend this meeting or if you can’t make the meeting or want more information please contact Tony McShane 07716 853990.