Struggling to get motivated after the holidays?? Then click on the link below to read about our Building Better Lives Exercise & Weight Programme, also in our club notes is information about this weeks fixtures…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 03/01/16
- Monday 4th January saw the football clubs information evening about our ‘Building Better Lives – Exercise & Weight Management Programme’, this programme is open to anyone, there is no limit on age, sex or ability. It’s also open to non-members of Downpatrick FC. Don’t panic if you missed the information sessions, the important sessions will be starting on Monday 11th January at 00pm, meeting at the St Patrick’s Grammar School entrance.
- Downpatrick next match is on Saturday 9th January when they travel to play Dundonald in the 1st round of the Clarence Cup, this match kicks off at 30pm and is at the Billy Neil playing fields. If any business is interested in sponsoring a match please contact Tony McShane 07716 583990.
- This next match for the seconds is also on Saturday 9th January, they play Castlewellan 2nds in the first round of the Harry Clarke cup, kick off is at 1.30pm at Dunleath.
- The Lisburn League also returns this Saturday, the under 15’s play Ballyclare Colts at Ballymacoss, this match kicks of at 30am. The under 14’s play TTBS at Glenmore also on Saturday morning with a 9.30am kick off.
- The 9-a-side development squad return to action this Saturday, they play Newcastle at 30am and Dromara Village at 10.20am in Dunleath.
- Training on a Monday night for our mini soccer will start on Monday 4th January from 00pm – 7.00pmin the Red High, this training is aimed for 4 year olds to 10 year olds. All old and new players are welcome, if you would like more information please contact Paul Moore on 07549 661772. (Please ensure your child is dressed for the weather, it can get very cold).