To find out whats going on in the club this week click on the link below were you will find all the fixtures…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 26/01/15
- The first team will be hoping the weather is kind to them this weekend when they welcome St Oliver Plunkett to Rosconner in the Clarence Cup, kick off is 1.30pm.
- The seconds travel to Bear Park this Saturday in the fourth round of the Harry Clarke Cup to play Tollymore, kick off is 1.30pm.
- In association with Ballynagross FC and Pegasus Amateur Boxing Club, we are pleased to announce our upcoming Fight Night on Saturday 28th March 2015 in Murphy’s Bar at 8pm. The Clubs are finalising the list of fighter however if you would like to be involved please contact either club on Facebook or contact Laura Reynolds on 07955646412 or Mark Murphy on 07738637702. **Please note change of date to previously advertised**
- The ladies team continue with their pre-season training on Monday nights in Tel’s Fitness Studio from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. All old and new players are welcome.
- Both the under 14’s & 16’s are in action this weekend, the 16’s play Lisburn Youth at 9.30am and the 14’s play Sunnyside Colts with kick off at 11.15am.
- The under 13’s play Tollymore on Sunday morning in Dunleath, kick off is 10.30am.
- The under 11’s continue to play in 9-a-side Development League, this week they play Castlewellan and Tollymore in Dunleath.
- The mini soccer on a Sunday morning is going from strength to strength, with the club having 50 under 10’s and 8’s playing 7-a-side football.