This weeks clun notes includes information on all the teams fixtures for the week and information on training changes for next week, click on the link to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 26/09/16
- Both senior teams have a free week this Saturday, also players are asked to report to training next Tuesday at the Red High from 6.00pm – 7.00pm.
- The under 19’s are in cup action on Saturday morning, they play Lisburn Rangers at Wallace Park, kick off is at 11.00am.
- The under 16’s play Hillsborough Boys at Belvoir pitches in the league, this match kicks off at 9.30am.
- The under 15’s play Rossglass County in Dunleath on Saturday morning, this match kicks off at 10.50am.
- The under 13’s in the Lisburn League are also in cup action on Saturday morning, they play Lurgan Town at 11.15am in Moira.
- The 9-a-side Development team begin their matches this Saturday morning in Dunleath. The first match is against Tollymore at 10.25am and the second game is against Coney Island at 10.50am, both matches are on pitch 1.
- The mini soccer returns on Sunday morning at the Red High, the coaches will be in touch about who’s playing at what time.
- On Monday 3rd October the mini soccer training returns to the Red High from 6.00pm – 7.00pm. This training is for 6 year olds to 11 year olds.
- Training for children aged 4 and 5 year olds will start on Monday 10th October from 6.00pm – 7.00pm.