This weeks club notes includes information on our 100 Club Draw, Night of the Races and all the details of this weeks training and matches, click on the link to read more…
Club Notes – Week Beginning 27-02-17
- The committee would like to thank everyone who supported our latest fundraiser – a Night of the Races which we held in Murphy’s Bar on Saturday night. We would like to thank Mark, Bartley and all the staff of Murphy’s Bar for allowing us to use the bar and for all the help they gave us during the evening. Also, a big thank you to everyone who sponsored the races, bought horses and attended the evening.
- February’s 100 club draw was held in Murphy’s Bar last Saturday, the lucky winners were: 1st Prize £250.00 Ricky Kerr (No. 62), 2nd Prize £150.00 Kevin Trueman (No. 49) & 3rd Prize £100.00 Andrew Healey (No. 14). We thank everyone who continues to support our Club Draw, March’s Draw will take place on Saturday 25th.
- This Saturday we welcome Rathfriland Rangers to Rosconner in the league, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- The seconds are also at home on Saturday, they play neighbours Celtic Bhoys in Dunleath, this match kicks off at 2.00pm.
- Training for the ladies continues on Monday night, all players are asked to be at the Red High 3G pitch for 6.50pm for training to start prompt at 7.00pm, please bring a bottle of water. All old and new players are welcome.
- The under 16’s play are in cup action this Saturday morning, they play Lisburn Distillery in the quarter-final, kick of is 11.15am in Wallace Park.
- The under 15’s have a free week this Saturday.
- The under 13’s play Tollymore on Saturday morning in the semi-final of the cup, this match kicks of at 9.30am in Dromore.
- The 9-a-side development team don’t have a fixture this week.
- The Mini Soccer continues on Sunday morning, the coaches will contact the players about what times they play at.
- Our Mini Soccer and under 6 training also continues on Monday nights, the under 6’s and kids born in 2010, 2009 and 2008 is from 6.00pm – 7.00pm and those children born in 2007 and 2006 is from 7.00pm – 8.00pm. Please note the under 6’s training is indoor.